I haven't blogged in almost 11 months.
I thought I was probably done with it.
Things change. People change. I might just start blogging again.
I am leaving for Haiti tomorrow afternoon. If I can get a decent wifi connection I will try to blog while I am there.
If you are the praying sort, I have some specific prayer requests:
1. I make all of my connections and breeze through customs in Port-au-Prince
2. There isn't any craziness involving Baby Doc returning to Haiti (this is a big one)
3. John and I get quality study time in and he is able to successfully take the Accuplacer
4. I am able to help where I can at Fishers of Men and Morning Star Academy
5. Paul and the kids don't miss me too much (ok, maybe just a little)